- Don't blame the turkey. Here's what experts say is really behind your food comaIf you think holiday turkey is responsible for the afternoon sleepiness you feel, you'd be wrong, experts say. Here's the real gobble.
- Say what? You're calling my kid a simp?Simp is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman).
- Ultraprocessed foods now account for two-thirds of kids' and teens' dietsUltraprocessed foods -- such as frozen pizza, microwave meals, packaged snacks and desserts -- accounted for 67% of calories consumed in 2018 up from 61% in 1999, according to research.
- UntitledWhen expecting mother Kelsey Hatcher went in for her first ultrasound appointment, she got the surprise of a lifetime. Kelsey, who was born with two uteri, was pregnant in both wombs. Her twin babies are due on Christmas Day.
- How to prevent a hangover, and 3 ways to treat oneFind out how to prevent a hangover — or at least keep that morning-after misery to a minimum. Experts say there is only one true preventive — or cure — for a hangover: Don't drink.
- Taxes are due tomorrow. Here's how to file for an extension
- 50+ products to make your life easier and our planet cleaner
- A head-to-toe guide of how men should dress this spring, and where they should shop
- 42 of the most useful travel products you can buy on Amazon
- The 7 best high-yield savings accounts of April 2023
- Determinants of Physical Activity Among Black Women During Pregnancy December 7, 2023Low physical activity levels among Black pregnant participants suggest the need to examine social, cultural, and environmental factors that influence physical activity.
- Expansion of Comprehensive Sexuality Education December 7, 2023The author provides current evidence on sex education in schools and the expansion of comprehensive sexuality education.
- Phenomenological Study of Women’s Experiences of Neonatal Transport After Childbirth in Korea December 4, 2023Women who experience neonatal transport after childbirth require tailored nursing interventions to ensure that postnatal care and healthy maternal transition are not hindered.
- Relationships Among Number of Stressors, Perceived Stress, and Salivary Cortisol Levels During the Third Trimester of Pregnancy December 1, 2023The number of stressors was related to perceived stress, but only perceived stress was associated with cortisol levels during the third trimester.
- Feasibility Study to Compare Oxytocin Function Between Body Mass Index Groups at Term Labor Induction November 24, 2023In pregnant women with and without obesity, variations in oxytocin system function may be related to differences in labor outcomes.
The staff at Pro Ed encourages professional growth and development through education. We also understand that the cost of education can be prohibitive. To help you find the funds needed to advance your career, Pro Ed has linked with the following sponsors. Please note that you will leave Pro Ed to visit these sites.